The benefits you get from building charisma and being charismatic following our framework are too many to list, but you can read here a few of them. These effects are not just figures of your imagination or “wishful thinking”, you can see for yourself the effects of other (highly) charismatic persons had on you in the past. Or just read about the lives of famous charismatic persons.
With that said, here are just SOME of the results that you can expect if you develop charisma following the Charisma School framework:
– Persuasive power: being able to persuade people and have them do what you want them to do. The kind of persuasion effect you have when you are charismatic is not about using “techniques” or tricking people in doing stuff for you, it’s way beyond that; others will want to do things for you, even without you asking them. When you do ask them, they will do it happily because they want to please you.
– Leadership: have a genuine leadership ability making others following you and your decisions. Become the leader of any group you are into. This leadership depends upon a person fascinating a group based on the strength of their personality or the passion of their vision. This is a leadership based on the leader’s ability to communicate and behave in ways that reach followers on an emotional way to inspire and motivate. It can make you truly irreplaceable in any group
– Fascinate others: Make others fascinated by you and your personality. Everyone will just want to be around you. This is beyond attraction, it’s FASCINATION. Others will want to be with you even if you don’t say a single word.
– “Turnaround effect”: when you enter a room, everyone just feels your presence and turn around to see who is coming in;
– Respect: Get the respect you deserve from others so that you’ll never be pushed around again. You can get instant respect and admiration from other people you meet even if they never talk to you.
– Attraction factor: have others attracted to you from the first moment they see you; you create an aura of attraction around you that it’s just unexplainable for everyone else. It was never that easy to get more friends.
– Self-Confidence: Increase your self-confidence to absurd levels to allow you to do things you’ve always wanted to do but lacked the confidence to do it. Be able to live fully with no fears holding you back. No more you’ll need to do things to “fit in” so you can be accepted in some group.
– Live a genuinely happy life: this is the most basic goal of developing charisma, since you will have to be true to your nature
Yes, all of this is possible and is under your reach as long as you apply yourself in the Charisma School Framework.