The benefits you get from building charisma and being charismatic following our framework are too many, but you can read a few of them here. These effects are not just figures of your imagination or “wishful thinking”; you can see for yourself the impact of other (highly) charismatic persons had on you in the past. Or just read about the lives of famous charismatic people.
With that said, here are just SOME of the results that you can expect if you develop charisma following the Charisma School framework:
– Persuasive power: being able to persuade people and have them do what you want them to do. The kind of persuasion effect you have when you are charismatic is not about using “techniques” or tricking people into doing stuff for you; it’s way beyond that; others will want to do things for you, even without you asking them. They will do it happily when you ask them because they want to please you.
– Leadership: have a genuine leadership ability that others want to follow. Become the leader of any group you are into. This leadership depends upon a person fascinating a group based on the strength of their personality or the passion of their vision. This is leadership based on the leader’s ability to communicate and behave in ways that emotionally reach followers to inspire and motivate. It can make you genuinely irreplaceable in any group
– Fascinate others: Make others fascinated by you and your personality. Everyone will want to be around you. This is beyond attraction; it’s FASCINATION. Others will want to be with you even if you don’t say a single word.
– “Turnaround effect”: when you enter a room, everyone feels your presence and turns around to see who is coming in;
– Respect: Get the respect you deserve from others so that you’ll never be pushed around again. You can get instant respect and admiration from other people you meet, even if they never talk to you.
– Attraction factor: have others attracted to you from the first moment they see you; you create an aura of attraction around you that it’s just unexplainable to everyone else. It was never that easy to get more friends.
– Self-Confidence: Increase your self-confidence to absurd levels to allow you to do things you’ve always wanted to do but lacked the confidence to do. Be able to live fully with no fears holding you back. No more you’ll need to do things to “fit in” so you can be accepted in some group.
– Live your purpose: by training charisma and magnetism, you will know yourself, finding and manifesting your purpose in the world. That’s what genuine charisma is all about.
– Live a genuinely happy life: this is the most fundamental goal of developing charisma since you will have to be true to your nature
Yes, all of this is possible and is within your reach as long as you apply yourself to the Charisma School Framework.