This first lesson explains everything you wanted to know about Charisma. It’s a complete introduction to Charisma & Inner Power as we see it. Many things are explained on the videos and others will be dealt with more depth, or with different words and examples by email, just to make sure you get all the main points.
The first thing you’ll realize is that Charisma is that magnetic personality trait that gives you an uncanny ability to lead, charm, persuade, inspire and/or influence people. A kind of person that everyone seems to be drawn to.
Seems useful right?
That’s because it is.
In fact, regardless of your line of work, it’s of the most useful traits you can have in your life. It doesn’t matter if you are powerful executive, a software engineer, a waiter, an artist, unemployed or work at MacDonalds. If you develop your Charisma, you can achieve more than the position you now hold.
It’s undeniable that a Charismatic person gets further ahead in life. Everyone can see it, and I’m pretty sure you already seen examples of this in your life.
But I’m getting ahead of myself. Start by watching the video below.
Here are just some of things things you’ll learn in this first video:
– What is Charisma and what are the amazing advantages it can bring to your life;
– What are the 3 traits several Charismatic people have in common;
– What’s the one thing that all Charisma and leadership teaching courses are doing wrong;
– What’s the BIG Charisma myth and how it’s stopping you from achieving the benefits you want;
– How YOU can develop the Charisma;
Video 1 – About Charisma