The more you have, the more you’ll get

In a sense, sex is like money.

The more you have, the easier it is to get more.

In other words, the rich get richer.

It’s not just a common saying. It really happens.

Both in wealth and in sex.

And it’s not just because they have more money to invest. But it’s because wealth became comfortable and a normal part of their life.

It’s the same with sexual attraction.

Once you get plenty of it, you just expect it to happen.

You are unconsciously – and constantly – projecting sexual magnetism.

It has become a part of you because you are completely comfortable with it.

That’s what happens with all of the natural seducers. They don’t need to fool themselves into thinking that sex is normal and part of their life. It already is.

Once you get it, you just accept it fully. There are no hangups about it.

The problem is: you know that sex attracts sex, but how do you get out of the rut and get to the point where you are already projecting sexual magnetism naturally?

Unfortunately, sex and wealth are also distributed like the Pareto principle: 20% of the people get most wealth and have abundant sexual choices, while the remaining 80% get enough to scrape by.

So, if you aren’t sexually magnetic most likely you are in the remaining 80%.

And for some people it’s perfectly okay to be there. It’s about priorities and objectives in your life.

But fortunately for all of us, it’s a lot easier to get to the top 20% in sexual attraction than it is in wealth – if you so desire.

Once you understand the type of feeling, mental state and energy you get inside, then you get the same exact magnetism than the top 20%, and then it’s easy to build on that attraction to create an even stronger magnetism.

What was an effort before, now becomes 100% natural.

This is what we work on our trainings of sexual energy: Sexual Energy Mastery, Become a Sexual Man and Sexual Magnetism.

Becoming a natural sexual magnetic man.

Get the Newsletter

cover Personal Magnetism Course

Join our newsletter to receive the latest articles from Charisma School as well as a detailed video: "How to Develop Personal Magnetism".

You can read our privacy policy here.
In short, we won't sell, rent, or in any way give your email address to anyone.

annual Archive